Take the MMPI-2 Test Online: Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory
Here in how to take the MMPI-2 Test Online
It is pretty simple! Instead of having to go to a Psychologist and take the test, wait for them to go through the results and paraphrase them, (a registered administrator of the MMPI tests are strongly encouraged to NOT show you the core results – only to provide an interpretation); you can get access to the MMPI-2 test here.
When finished answering the questions press the score button for your results and print the page using the settings in your browser for a permanent record.
Your link for the test will be valid for one week. You can print off your results and then take the test again using the cheat sheet to see the difference between your real results and how to appear normal
- Please Ensure you have at least an hour to take the test after Purchase
- You understand there is no assistance interpreting your results
- Test is best taken on a Computer (saving and printing results)
- If taking the MMPI-2 Test on a Mobile Device results may not be able to be saved
How to take the MMPI-2 Test Online
It is simple,
1) Just fill in your credit card details in this secure form
2) You will get instant access to the MMPI Test with a) Instant Link & b) Email confirmation