Learn to Beat the MMPI 2 Test Online: Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory using our Cheat Sheet to and unique version of the MMPI2
Here is how to take the MMPI 2 Replica Test Online
It is pretty simple! Instead of having to go to a Psychologist and take the test, wait for them to go through the results and paraphrase them, (a registered administrator of the MMPI tests are strongly encouraged to NOT show you the core results – only to provide an interpretation); you can get access to the MMPI-2 test for free when you purchase the Appearing Normal Cheat Sheet here.
- Purchase our Appearing Normal Cheat Sheet
- Learn how to Answer the MMPI-2 in a way that will score you as “Normal”
- Follow the link to the FREE Online MMPI Test
- When finished answering the questions press the score button for your results and print the page using the settings in your browser for a permanent record.
Your link for the test will be valid for one week. You can print off your results and then take the test again using the cheat sheet to see the difference between your real results and how to appear normal
Take the MMPI 2 Test Online
Please note, the MMPI test version used in the link to the website is a altered and modernized version of the Copyright 2008, 2009 Kevin Timmerman software used for educational use under the GNU General Public License. Since the original MMPI2 questions where created last century, they refer to objects and situations that can confuse people in today’s world. For example
“I enjoy reading mechanic magazines”, has been changed to “”I like engineering and mechanical type articles”
“I like to read newspaper articles on crime”, has been changed to “I like to read or watch crime stories.”
“My sex life is satisfactory”, changed to “I am happy and content with my sex life.”,
These alternations have been done for two reason
A) No one really communicates with the sterile and antiquated way scientist’s did in the 1990’s. It is difficult for complete comprehension of what the question really means in today’s common diction use. However if you wish to see the original version of questions you can do so here
B) Person’s (The company making millions selling the MMPI) are aggressive in filing take-down notices or anyone prepare to offer the MMPI test without their consent. Because they can not attack the software and it’s calculation methods that create the results – they claim they own copyright to all test questions. Fair enough! We changed the questions but still provide the same meaning and calculations give the same results.
- Please Ensure you have at least an hour to take the test after Purchase
- You understand there is no assistance interpreting your results
- Test is best taken on a Computer (saving and printing results)
- If taking the MMPI-2 Test on a Mobile Device results may not be able to be saved or printed
- To save your results you need to save the page
Details of the MMPI-2
Relevant to a range of contemporary applications, the MMPI-2 instrument remains the most widely used and widely researched test of adult psychopathology. Used by clinicians to assist with the diagnosis of mental disorders and the selection of appropriate treatment methods, the MMPI-2 test continues to help meet the assessment needs of mental health professionals in an ever-changing environment.
Uses of the MMPI
The MMPI-2 test’s contemporary normative sample and extensive research base help make it the gold standard in assessment for a wide variety of settings. The test can be used to help:
1) Assess major symptoms of social and personal maladjustment.
2) Identify suitable candidates for high-risk public safety positions.
3) Give a strong empirical foundation for a clinician’s expert testimony
4) Assess medical patients and design effective treatment strategies.
5) Evaluate participants in substance abuse programs and select appropriate treatment approaches.
6) Support college and career counseling recommendations.
1) Descriptive and diagnostic information relevant to today’s clients.
2) Tailored reports present interpretive information for specific settings.
3) Nationally representative normative sample.
4) Normative sample consists of 1,138 males and 1,462 females between the ages of 18 and 80 from several regions and diverse communities within the U.S.
5) Flexible administration and scoring